We are grateful to Pinterest for many reasons including that it is very rare not to find relevant content when searching on almost any topic. Scrolling through Pinterest often brings up content that interests me but that I never would have thought to search for on my own.
Additional benefits of Pinterest
- If I am feeling a bit down, I can find something on Pinterest to make me laugh.
- Sometimes I need a good kick in the pants to get going. There will be something in my feed to motivate me at those times.
- I can add a board and find plenty of existing content from others to help me learn the pros and cons of almost any activity that interests me.
- Plus, I can also use my boards as a handy repository for data I find on the web related to my interests.
- Group boards allow me access to many pins on topics that interest me and help me to find like-minded people that I might want to follow.
- Pinterest can serve as a travel planner and memory board if you pin things to the board to help you plan your trip before hand and then pin photographs from your trip to it afterwards. I used it to plan my move to Lousiana several years ago.
- This same before and after technique can be useful for many things on Pinterest such as wedding planning and memories.
Thank you, Pinterest
We are grateful to Pinterest for the many times we have found things to make us laugh, motivate, inspire and educate us.
What are your favorite things about Pinterest?